Join Stephanie at the stunning Bitterroot Ranch in gorgeous Dubois, Wyoming for a week of horseback riding and yoga. Every day will include lessons and rides according to your level complemented by 2 yoga practices a day. All rides, yoga, lodging, meals and daily happy hour are included. Check back for link to register soon!
Join me for a weekend of workshops that blend yoga philosophy with yoga asana. Learn how to merge very digestible and profound philosophy with your everyday life.
Click on the video above to hear Stephanie's thoughts on yoga teacher training.
This comprehensive training includes daily practice and meditation, practical anatomy, philosophy, strategic sequencing, finding your voice, practice teaching, inter-personal work, and technical alignment principles. You will receive the personal instruction necessary to super charge your own practice and spiritual development while also gaining the confidence and knowledge needed to intelligently guide others. Majority of training will be taught by Stephanie Snyder with an esteemed guest faculty that includes Jason Crandell, Giselle Mari and Amanda Moran. The training is held over the course of 2 separate 10-day modules to help accommodate those traveling to San Francisco for the training.
Some of the topics covered in the 200-hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training are:
1. physical and energetic alignment
2. verbal and physical assists
3. dynamic, efficient and intelligent sequencing
4. Sanskrit names and meaning
1. How to teach basic pranayama to your students
2. Develop your own home pranayama practice
3. Understand when and why you would teach different pranayama techniques
Listening in stillness. Learn the how and why of meditation practice. Develop a daily practice that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita
1. Teach what you've learned in your own authentic voice
2. The seat of the teacher: how to hold the seat with integrity, honesty, and grace
3. Teaching to all levels: learn modifications (beginner) and variations (advanced) of the asana
4. Learn how to weave accessible philosophical teaching into your class
Anatomy of the Chakras, Nadis, Koshas, and Vayus
Chanting alone and with a group. Learn the sacred mantras, what they mean and how to use them.
We will meet most days from 8am-5pm. All modules are required for certification. Training takes place at Love Story Yoga in San Francisco, CA.
200 HR Training Fall 2017 (5 weekend sessions)
Aug 31-Sept4; Sept 7-10; Sept 14-17; Sept 21-24; and Sept 28-30
200 HR Training Winter 2018 (2 ten day sessions)
Registration details here: LOVESTORY yoga
Cost includes all modules and a 200 page training manual: $3900 or early bird cost of $3,600 if registered by September 1, 2017 for Fall or June 20th for Winter session.